Friday, December 5, 2008

Post #3 - Curse of the brag post & WBCOOP

I knew posting about running hot was a bad idea. I managed to drop 68bb over 800 hands last night. AA cracked by 44 and QQ beat with a river'd gut shot. Hopefully I can get in a few thousand hands this weekend, but my wife is talking about putting the Xmas tree up so time may be limited.

I registered for the WBCOOP (World Blogger Championship of Online Poker). It's over at Pokerstars, easy to register and loaded with $100,000 in freerolls. Check it out.........

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This PokerStars tournament is a No Limit Texas Hold’em event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 741869




I worked out for 25 minutes on the elliptical last night. Level 3 random setting again. I want to add 5 minutes a day until I hit the 45 minute mark then start increasing the level difficulty. The evening workout is definitely giving me an energy boost, which is nice because I'll probably be playing most of my weekday poker from 10pm-12am when they have the Happy Hour points deal at Full Tilt.

Happy Friday!

No comments: